By Dan Wooding, Founder of ASSIST News Service
LAKE FOREST, CA, USA (December 18, 2017) — Dear ANS friends around the world:
I realize that this is a busy time for you all, but Sheraz Khan (firstname.lastname@example.org), our South Asia Correspondent, has asked me to contact you, to see if you would mind answering the following questions about Asia Bibi, the Pakistani Christian mother who is on death row for alleged blasphemy, and will be spending her eight consecutive year in solitary confinement, so he can write a story about your feedback. Please include your name, where you live, including the country, so he can quote you in his story.
Please also feel free to send a photograph of yourself to Sheraz.
So here they are:
1) Did you already know about the Asia Bibi’s case? If so, how did you feel when you first learnt about her, and her many sufferings?
2) If you didn’t know about Asia Bibi, and have now got to know about her, how, as a Christian, do you feel about this case?
3) What message you would like to send, through ASSIST, to the government of Pakistan and, also, to the minority (non-Muslim) lawmakers there?
4) What role can the international community play to get Asia Bibi released?
5) If you are a mother, what message you would like to send to Asia Bibi at this time?
6) What is the Christmas message that you would you wish to send to Asia Bibi, and also for the millions of down-trodden Pakistani Christians?
Note: Would you mind sending your responses to each question, directly to Sheraz Khan, who is now based in Scotland, at his e-mail address, email@example.com, and not to me. Thank you.
Sincerely in Christ, Dan Wooding (www.assistnews.net)
Photo caption: Asia Bibi.
** You may republish this or any of or ANS stories with attribution to the ASSIST News Service (www.assistnews.net). Please also tell your friends and colleagues that they can get a complimentary subscription to ANS by going to the website and signing up there. They, too, can respond to these important questions.